i have just finished a full week of yoga every day. after a nearly 2-week break (laziness) following a 1-week break before that (sick – i’m better now, thank you for the well wishes!), it was wonderful. here were the classes i did:
- monday – restorative with laura @ pure west (via urban girl squad)
- tuesday – 7am class with cat @ yoga vida (love this woman – a new favorite)
- wednesday – 7am class with tara @ yoga vida (also lovely)
- thursday – 7am class with hilaria @ yoga vida (hilaria is fun; she has a different style than the other teachers and she does ab work, which i like on occasion)
- friday – 6:30pm class with jessie @ yoga vida (jessie has been a favorite since i started going to yv)
- saturday – 2pm class with tanya @ yoga vida (gah, another favorite! this week was so good. bobby took class with me.)
- sunday (today) – 12pm class with sassi @ yoga vida (i was expecting a pretty chilled out class but it was hard – in a great way)
ahhh. i am bhaved* out. i’m hoping to do a fair amount this week too.
*bhav(a) = a sanskrit word that is usually used when you’re describing your relationship with god. in teacher training last fall we would use the term “bhaved out” to describe the serenity and calm we felt after a particularly hard or effective practice.